ALMOND BUTTER BROWNIES
Who doesnʼt love a great brownie? I saw this recipe and had to make it…oh boy!!
Whether you eat them gooey hot out of the oven or freeze them into little bites –these suckers are deadly addictive. Donʼt say I didnʼt warn you.
2 tbsp flaxseed + 3 tbsp water or 1 egg
½tsp sea salt
½tsp baking soda
½cup of coconut palm sugar
½cup of “Enjoy Life” mega chocolate chunks
2. Grease a small dish (8×8 or 8×6) thoroughly or line bottom of dish with
parchment paper (parchment is best)
3. Mix all ingredients except chocolate chunks until smooth
4. Fold in chocolate chunks and pour batter into pan
5. Bake brownies until golden dark brown –about 25 minutes
6. Cool brownies for at least 10 minutes before cutting. These also freeze