RAW CHOCOLATE COCONUT BITES
Itʼs true what they say about good things coming in small packages. These little balls are so jam-packed with nutrients, theyʼll practically give you superpowers. Cacao is probably one of the most nutrient and antioxidant-dense foods on the planet. Cacao is the raw completely natural and unprocessed form of chocolate. So no guilt here.
1/2 cup raw almonds
1/2 cup pitted dates (around 8 of them)
1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
1/3 cup organic maple syrup
1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 cups of shredded, unsweetened coconut
2. Add the dates, and pulse until well combined with the nuts.
3. Add the cacao powder, syrup, almond butter, vanilla,and salt.
4. Process until the mixture is thick and smooth.
5. Form into balls (wet your hands so mixture doesnʼt stick to your hands).
6. Roll the balls in coconut.
7. Place in a sealed container in the freezer until firm (I keep them in there the whole
time and serve cold).