TUSCAN WHITE BEAN AND KALE SOUP
Soups are a great way to pack nutrition into your meal and they are also so comforting. What I also love about soups is you can make a big batch and have it for dinner and lunch that week and also freeze it for another time.
4 large garlic cloves, chopped
32-oz. vegetable broth
4 cups packed kale, chopped
15-oz. can Italian-style or Fire Roasted
15-oz. can cannellini beans, drained & rinse
2 large carrots, peeled & sliced
5 mushrooms, sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
2. Add the garlic and cook another 2 minutes.
3. Add the broth, kale, tomatoes, carrots,and cover.
4. Cook for 5 minutes or until the kale is tender.
5. Add the mushrooms and beans.
6. Bring to a boil. Serve hot and enjoy!